Saturday, October 3, 2009

Why am I so obsessed?

You know ever since i was young I always had the ability to fixate on something or some one. My earliest crushes were James Dean. This was a pure love with just an immense appreciation of his beauty. As I got older I developed a deep love for Bruce Springsteen. His music called to me but even still I didn't really fancy him. All my fancying was devoted to sports stars...Steve Waugh in particular.
For those of you who do not come from the Commonwealth, Steve Waugh is one of our greatest cricketers of all time. A man whose mind is steel with a will power that defeats normal human capacity. If I modelled my mental strenght on anyone at all it would be Steve Waugh.
But how does that relate to my current twilight fixation? Well let me explain. I hear all the time that the reason that we Robsten fans want
  1. Rob and Kris together is only because of Bella and Edward.
  2. We only love Rob because of Edward

Well let me answer

Yes I do definitely want Bella and Edward together. Any shot of Bella with Jacob bothers me. The thought of Bella and Jacob bothers me. The shot of Jacob and Bella at the end of New moon in the movie companion where she looks like she is touching him bothers me.......Bella belongs with Edward

Yes the photos of Taylor and Kristin are not my favourite either. They look very staged and feel forced. I do not want to see Taylor and Kristin together

So I accept that 50% of me wants Rob and Kristin together because of Twilight.

However it is the actors and people, Rob and Kristin whose chemistry that sets me on fire. Those two are smoking hot together and this is the reason I want them together. They look like they have amazing sexual chemisty but also they look like they have an intense and deep connection to each other that appears legendary. A once in a generation connection between actors and a once in a life time love that we all wish to experience.

Do I know for a fact they are together? No, but do I believe they are together Yes. Do i still have doubts about it yes...but I really hope they are together because something that looks so amazing should not be passed up EVER.

As for that other matter. Edward is hot... woo hoo...but Rob is sexier, funnier and oh so gorgeous. But truthfully Rob in photo's, Rob in movies is super sexy. Sexier than Edward! This man was born to be a model. The camera loves him....and it brings me full circle....he is channelling James Dean.

I never thought I would see that beauty again in a man but boy Rob has it.

Cant wait for the Harpers photos. I am preparing to be singed. I really hope the photos are as obvious as I have heard and that they leave no question they are a couple.









No comments:

Post a Comment