Wednesday, October 7, 2009

A moment of doubt


So I was just over at Robstenlove.com reading the fan encounters and there was one there of the 100 monkey private party...and boy the description by a 'friend of a person who attended described a Rob and Kristen who did not hang out together all night. Kris with Elizabeth and Rob with Xavier. Rob left alone.
Yes we saw the photos of him returning alone.

Now even after this night, we had the infamous 4th Oct Pappz event. Rob, Kris, Sam and her and his Managers. A close circle of friends who probably do know what is really going on.

So despite the fact that I believe and I want to believe I sometimes have my moments of doubt. And that second hand description gave me some bad moments that Rob and Kris are just friends.

I believe - I really do but I still need that 1 peice of proof.
Come on Kris and Rob, just hold hands will you or Kris please be spotted in England with Rob over Christmas!! Something small like that will be great.
I know people go on about them at Comic Con with the intense gazes and I can see it myself but she is all casual and lovey dovey with Taylor and it shits me.....
Obviously they are very close..I mean she doesn't hang out with Nikki or with the others generally..it is Rob....see I am having a bad moment over all this.....I need to read and get my perspective back on believing.

No comments:

Post a Comment