Monday, October 5, 2009

My favourite Fan Fic and Video


So in the absence of new interviews or materials with my favourite movie couple in the world then I thought it would be good to reminisce about Edward and Bella instead.
So here are my favourite Fan Fictions:
1) The Office - man I think I am in love with this Edward and so want to be Bella ( move over Stephenie Meyer)
2) Ever After - Awww if only Rob and Kristen have this happy ending
3) Faking it - I'll have what she is having ;)
But when it comes to vids - you cannot go past anything Diandra does.
Look for her on You Tube - DiandraVideos. My absolute favourite is : Yours for the Taking http://www.youtube.com/user/diandravideos#play/uploads/16/1QXSvojv-Ec
I fall in love with Edward everytime I see this. I think this beautiful song by Blue October ( which you will see is on my twitunes playlist) could have also been played during the prom scene above.
Tell me what you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment