Tuesday, September 22, 2009

What I see and what I read

Ok not putting the VMA photos here! So another one of sweet adorkable Rob!

Too much over analysis so I am going to try and resolve how I feel about it all once and for all. I read the IMDB msg boards.

Apparently the photos' were taken back stage 15 minutes before they came out. The girl who saw it said she didn't see any flashes so she didn't realise photo's were being taken.

So here are my thoughts:

  1. I READ - They know they are about to have photos taken before heading out on stage - so this could be Rob providing Kris with a comforting hug - two very close friends giving each other support. This is very believable and therefore just proves they are close friends right?
  2. I SEE - But why does that not quite jell either?? The second picture says more about her that it does about him. She leans into him. She has rested on him and seems peaceful and seeking support. This appears to be a loving gesture as if she knows she can lean on him ..on her part. She certainly would not lean into him if she did not feel safe with him.
  3. I SEE -If you were giving a friend an affectionate hug or squeeze , you would generally have your thumb over your fingers and your fingers closed and semi cupped! Also generally your hand is not on their shoulder but around on their arms. So this is half right...Rob has his thumb over his fingers but his fingers are wide open on her skin; he also has his hand on top of her shoulder as if he is drawing her closer in a loving way!
  4. I THINK -And given all the press about them and they trying to keep their distance in public..why the hell would you be photographed this way unless you wanted to make a statement OR couldn't help yourself!! Sorry this is too contrasted to public appearances!! Seems to be relaxed, off guard. Certainly a gesture of affection and comfort.

So after much internal angst and debate, I think I can conclude there is something there!

I conclude these photos don't prove they are in a relationship...rather they prove that they definitely adore each other and it is a gesture that speaks love, comfort and safety........

But I need to find other signs!! Hey maybe the fact that they were sighted in Vancouver on the weekend ( sunday 2oth) outside a hotel meeting up supposedly meeting up with Sam Bradley! Geez for just good friends they are inseperable!!! ;) But that is a topic for a whole other post!!

No comments:

Post a Comment